- A faithful replica from the Victorian range of chests, complete with ball feet and gently rounded features to give a wonderfully substantial feel of quality that's equally at home in a traditional or contemporary setting.
- Three dovetailed drawers each with a precision mitred 'ogee 'molding and solid. pine wood drawer base, then carefully hand fit into the chest casing.
- Made traditionally, as they used to be, in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- Any questions or preferences, please call us on 01491 628212.
- Height- 25" (63cm)
- Width- 17" (43cm)
- Depth- 13.5" (34cm)
- Shabby Chic Distressed White Wash- Antique white, time-worn on the edges.
- Antique Pine- Sealed and hand waxed for an old, authentic pine look.
- Very White - is indeed very pure white.
- Custom Colours - We can do virtually any colour, please fill in the box above with a colour of your choice.
- We aim to dispatch within 14 working days.
- FREE collections from our workshop near Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- If you are outside of UK Mainland, please contact us for a shipping cost.