- A lighter weight form of the Floating Beam Shelf, 3.2cm thick instead of 6cm.
- Having no visible support, these minimalist shelves, made from Salvaged and Reclaimed Pine Timbers, are ideal for books and ornaments and look very impressive in a vertical run of two and more.
- Hand waxed and polished rendering a natural mellow old pine patina.
- Supplied, tried and tested with strong concealed adjustable steel fixings. Each fixing has a recommended max. load of 30kg.
- The fixings supplied are most suited to solid walls, e.g. brick, block and concrete. We cannot guarantee that the supports provided will be suitable for cavity and partition walls.
- Depth (front to back)- 9" (23cm)
- Thickness- 1.25" (32cm)
- Lengths available- 24" (61cm), 30" (76cm), 36" (91cm), 42" (107cm)
- MADE TO MEASURE - Please call 01491 628596
- Antique Pine/Light Oak-Gently waxed to give an aged and earthly, antique stripped, pine look.
- Medium Oak- Darker than Antique Pine, resembles a mild mid-oak tone.
- Dark Oak- Very dark, deep brown tones of old inn beams.
- Unfinished and Sanded- You may wish to leave the wood in its natural glory or finish it in your own way.
- Distressed White Wash- A rustic, shabby chic look.
Shipping to the UK Mainland £7.95 - 7 working days from order
Collection - If you're able to pick up from our workshop/showroom please could you order by either :
Phone 01491 628596
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org